let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:44 PM
I miz my frends,
the ones i c each day,
I miz my frends,
the ones hu r here to stay.

I miz my frends,
and all of our lil games,
I miz my frends,
just things arent the same.

I miz my frends,
my true close frends,
I miz evryone of them,
the ones tat stick wit me till the end.

I miz my frends,
evryone of u,
I hope dey read tis so i can say,
i reali truly miz u

I miz my frends,
i want to hang out,
coz u guyz are the greatest,
ders no doubt

So i juz wan to say,
hope u dun mind,
can we hang out,
soon in time?

I miz u guyz lyk crazy,
i miz u so much,
I feel our frendship is fading,
coz i juz cnt seem to keep in touch.