let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:58 PM
2day reali had fun.. wit fiza(the one n onli most irritatin gal i hav in sch.. heee.. in a good way..) n shihui(the most ever blur gal.. hahah.. but cute).. but however i love both of them A LOT A LOT!!!! dey r reali2 nice ppl.. hahahaha..
we went to sentosa n skipped our so called 'IMPORTANT' n 'COMPULSORY' talk.. mcm phm.. bt hey i dun feel scared at all.. and i lyk totali forget bout the talk juz now.. hahahaha..
its been long since i last had a nice day out wit them.. i juz had to go out n chill myself frm the hectic life im havin now.. hmm..


shihui.. now u noe hw diff my life is arh.. I finally let out ALL the thing to shihui.. n yep.. she brought out a solution.. but I stil dun tink its ryte… n in the end, she told me, ‘haiz.. ya hor.. I oso tink its difficult..’ hahahaha.. c wat I mean?? I reali dun tink ders a way out.. wanted to tell fiza too durin the outing but I juz dun wan to spoil her mood. Nvrmnd.. will find sumday wen I cn talk to her.. I juz hav to let her noe the full story.. I mean she’s my frend whom I met everyday during sch.. the one whom I spent tym wit lyk more than the hours spent wit my own family.. how cld she not noe bout tis.. its lyk unfair.. n I feel tat wat happen to me in the later part, she will hav to noe it ferst..

haiz.. how difficult to even live in this world..
To everybody hu reads…
U all are juz LUCKY to hav a life ur living ryte now..
Juz treasure it n u noe tat u’ll b livin a great n happie life..