im utterly disappointed by the way u acted.. I realized tat ur not the U I noe a few years ago.. I juz simply dunno wats my fault.. ferst u vented ur anger on HER n after tat ME?? Juz wat is ur prob??
At ferst I tot it was her fault coz u noe she’s one blur gal so myb yup she did make u angry.. tat was wat I tot.. but well I was wrg.. coz she acted fine… its juz U.. I dunno wats goin on wit u n wat made u chnge TAT much..
I tink u juz hav to chnge ur attitude.. coz well to me it sux.. ders no reason for u to get angry at us for juz a minor ‘mistake’ we’ve done.. SHE left u der coz of juz one stupid call tat she claimed she nvr rec AT ALL.. n ur alr TAT angry wit her?? n as for me.. I reali dun get it… juz coz I joke wit u n u cnnt take it?? Its ridiculous.. u got to get over wit all those ‘pampering’ u’ve always receive from huever tat has done tis to u.. come on!! Wers all those trust n sacrifice of a friendship we once talk bout?? dun tell me uve forgotten bout it??
Dun blame me coz I nvr call or msg u for the tym being.. coz im juz too fucked up wit my own situation to evn care bout it rite now.. ur makin it worst for me.. n watsmore if its juz a minor n childish act from u..
Seriously, u got to tink of it.. I noe ur reading tis.. n I dun care anymore.. u cn juz for goodness sake get angry wit me or evn cursed me all the tym.. coz im alr over it.. u ask for it.. n uve got it.. since u always think ur ryte n we’re not den tats it.. we gave u enuf face tat its hard for us toevn accpt the fact tat uve chnge..