let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Saturday, July 26, 2008 8:15 AM
Dissappointed
a word to describe a feelin im havin right now.
My mind showed the positive thinkin of u.
A sleek in disguise,
tats all that potrays u.
My heart is filled with revenged,
but my mind was controlled not to.
You showed me the other side of u,
making me look lyk a fooled being played around by u.

Does tis giv u happiness??

Everyday is always filled with emotion & laughter wen ur der.
But come to think of it,
they were all juz drama by u.

Finally u showed the true u,
now is my turn to live a life of pretence,
as to better keep a distance away frm u.

juz a note 4 u: I may look dumb, act dumb bt rest assure I AM NOT DUMB!
I noe frm the start u think of me TAT way n i noe wat ur up to. GET IT? dun treat me 4 a fool!!!!