let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:04 PM
u noe wat it feels lyk to wake up in the morning feeling weak n all tat is in ur mind is ot blame almost everbody u saw on tt day?? well i felt tat tis morning n i stil do now. I feel so sucky. Thks to U tooo.. for makin it worse yest. wat else do u want?? I juz hope ur happie wit wat uve done. n to tell u sumtink, u juz ruin the frendship WE HAD once. fucker.cnt beleive the one whomi reali looked upon to as a frend treat me TAT way juz coz of one stupid misunderstanding.

Juz flunked my test today.. i reali am feeling shit. My cuzin is in critical condition.. Im juz so burnin hot. i cn feel the steam in me ready to blow up. Fuck. WTH. It's been 2 days staright tat i haven been slpin well. In my life NOW, i feel lyk blamin evrybody. bt i juz dun noe hu to blame for all tis. orr myb its juz myself. Im mad at mum hu woke me up at 2am to visit my cuzin. well.. act its not her fault coz my cuzin is reali in bad condition.. haiz.. im mad at myself for not being able to do my very msot faourite subject.. WAT THE HELL WAS I THINKIN JUZ NOW?? i reali did study evn wen i was in hospital yest. haiz.. n ALL GONE?? wat the hell?? im mad at evryone. evn my grandmother got a bit of a speaker from me.. wat the fuck is wrg wit me?? im so tired, so sleepy..I dunno wat to do to relieved myself frm tis tension. I need ot cry.. Im juz so sux at it.