let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
feeling the loneliness Saturday, September 6, 2008 12:40 AM
I felt lyk crying,
bt i cldnt.
ders stone in my throat,
my voice trembled,
the heart beating at this rate,
Anger, hatred, lost, totally confused.
tryin to soothe myself with all kinds of drinks(not wine ok),
i need tears,
Tears that will ease my heart, my soul.

Our song kept playin in my mind.
In shower, In my dream, In class. evrywer..
I dreamt of u almost evry nite,
Without fail.
Ur touch simply melts me away,
sensing evry moment was spent wit u.
Bt i kept wondering,
wat are u bz wit??
It hurts, disturb and panic me.

Tryin to keep myself in a positive mind,
i said.

NO.. It cnt be..
Ur the only one i love.
The only one for me.
I believe in ur love,
I trust u.
Im juz being paranoid.
I guess.

Nw in china. visit my blog at the-desire-to-learn.blogspot.com.

P.s take care my dear frend. Im juz glad tat i called u twice and u didnt. so sad. :( bt forget it. its all fate.
If we're meant den we're meant to be. If not, i'll wait for u till the new path in my heart opens up again. I love u n i always do.
Last flight out - Plus one