With the start of this brand new year, i believed life for me would be much more challenging. I predicted after all the worse things that i have been to or i have faced are yet just another small obtacles of my part of life and the worse have yet to come. Today, just after a mere 12 days after the new year, i have already faced the worse of yet the worse.
My resolution to this new year are just simple but deep in meanings.
-to live better and to be hopeful
-to learn not to implore too much, accept whatever i have.
But i don't think im up to it. I just felt lyk giving up. Its easier said than done. I felt evrything was just impossible. Its just not supposed to be that way.
However, it made me realize a lot of things. In terms of my behaviour, my attitude, my surroundings, my life, my own discipline. Believe it, in just that 11 days, i was already exposed to that much of reality?? i cant believed it either. its hard for me to accept it.