let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Friday, February 13, 2009 4:36 PM
At this point of time, i guess i shld already hav my say in evrytink. Beb, i think, uve gone too far as a frend now to say all those harsh words. I felt it was unneccessary for u to say all those things bout her now. I treasure the all time frendship we had since primary school. We quarrelled, we get back tgt.

Right now, i noe its different. All of us are separated. Bt even how far we are, i still do treasure all of u. Eventhough the words in ur blog arent meant for me, but for sumbody i noe, i felt its juz not right. We are frends. We have been frends for long. How much i felt she's ignoring us, she's abandoning us, bt i stil do treat her as a frend, my frend. Ur words juz so struck me. It shows how u gave up on frends so easily. I think u shld juz cool down and hav a talk. I wanted to ask u out today but ur nt free.

I miz those times. How i wish we were in the same sch all of us. Den only i feel our frendship wld b much more secure n i wnt b facing all this neither wld all of u.