let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:42 AM
Sumtinks bothering me. Sumtink that makes me feel uneasy. Sumtink that makes me juz wanna keep doing things that might hurt me further. Sumtink that will just destroy my future.. Sumtink that... goshh.. i just dunno wats the thing. How i wish sumbody will juz show me the thing. I dunno wat thing actually.
but it arouse the eager, anger, excited and etc. it feels lyk all feeling is in one. I just feel sooo uneasy. My mind's not right. Am i going crazy?? i think i am.