Heh! Well actually i wanted to do this long ago but due to some unforseen circumstances, i waited. Till now. I'm starting evrthing afresh. School is starting soon n im startin to live life a new me. hahah.. See my new URL? Know wats the reason? simple. because i now believe, for every tomorrow, lies a vision of hope. heh. Im happy with the way im living now. Happy with evrything. I went for my health checkup n the doc said that i might recover faster than expected. Good news indeed.
Well.. im leaving all the unhappy/unwanted memories behind. I dun wish to bring them with me to my future. I dun wan anitink to do with them animore. Im not forgetting anyone but i juz chose to ignore.
Anw, i read my sis blog just recently. Im hurt for the fact that she's now unhappy with some frendship problems n for the fact that someone hates her. I remembered when we were young, i will always protect them from any danger. Till i fell down one day n broke my hand just to save them from those big bullies. Relating it to the fact now that she's being bullied, im filled with anger bt then i realised we're all grown ups now. I now u cn handle them on ur own. Nvrtheless, im always here to listen to u if u need any help. bt well i noe u wont at all. Just stating the fact that i do love you all no matter wat but i juz dun wan to show.
For my frend, faly.
I noe ur still angry over wat happen bt den.. im not. not at all. u may chose to think i spread words of you around bt den, nahh.. i juz am not wasting my time over such issues. aziera emailed me recently n yeah.. im juz washin my hands off till you realised ur own true self. n till u realised it juz aint worth it at all.