let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Friday, July 31, 2009 2:59 AM
To whom it may concern,

Im writing this in a calm n peaceful tone. No offence. No argument. Nothing. Just purely me. I noe YOU have the link to my blog. I noe YOU read my blog almost evryday. But im juz telling YOU this. PLease please please stop writing bout me. Please stop commenting on MY life. Please stop intrudin into my life. Im begging YOU. please stop. Juz let me go freely.

It doesnt matter to me animore that we were once my frend. It doesnt matter to me animore that i no longer noes how to treasure frends. It doesnt matter to me animore if YOU were to say im the cause of my life and IT doesnt matter to me animore that i lose evry sgl one of YOU.

Ive moved on. Here, i want to declare that WE are no longer frends. I sever all ties. Ive thrown all my memories. Ive thrown all our pictures and evry other things concerning YOU.

I no longer can take all this. Please. dun stalk me animore and then write comments bout me.
Im so sorry things have to end up this way.. But YOU guyz have been giving me pressures over pressures. Im not blaming YOU, for wat has happen. ALL BLAMES ARE ON ME. Im sincere on blaming myself and im taking it with the purest of my heart. I juz hope it ends here quietly. No revenge please.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
amirah.