let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:11 AM
IM soo tired.. Did nt sleep since sahur juz now. Had to go melawat.

Dear cuzzin,
I havent met u for 2 years alr. n now ur gone. How sad. We juz spoken on the phone a few days ago. Thinkin of gg to break fast tgt. Bt haiz. Malang tk berbau. I dunno wat exactly happen. Wanted to ask ur gf bt she's also in a bad condition. I rmbr the times we used to play around whenever our family come over to ur hse. I heard frm ur mum dat u asked for nenek juz a few days back. myb tats a 'sign'? well they say if u passed away during ramadhan, its a good sign. Soo yeah.. RIP cuzzin..

The whole 'pengebumian' ends late, coz the jenazah had to wait for his sister to come back home from dubai. Yeah. his sis's werking for airlines. I feel sooo sad for them. His 2nd bro, isnt in SIngapore as well and cnnt go back despite the news. So thru the phone, we all cld hear him crying badly.

So after melawat, the family went to Geylang to buke tgt. I followed. Nenek warned me not to pillion anybody animore. I juz shut up.

To you:
Look. i dun wan to quarrel wit u. But sumtyms, instead of always blaming me for my fault, has it ever occur to u tat u might be in a wrg too?