let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
HURTING WORLD!!! GET LOST!!!!! Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:05 AM
this world is juz so hurting aint it?? im juz so unlucky. here n there i see notes meant for me from my 'used to be bestfrends'. its so hurting. i juz wish i cld end it here. end everythink. or myb sumone to juz make me forget those ppl. those frends of mine. every sgl. the moment i read. i juz felt a deep cut in my heart. very deep.

gotten from A's blog:
meeting my girls on 28th.
we'll soak ourselves till dawn breaks!
HAHA.
planning to head to Wild Wild Wet
we'll see how thing goes.
Lah and Kinshi are invited too okayyy!
gonna be a blast, again without you.
HAH!
(:


gotten frm B's blog:
Does it hurt? To want to say things to me, but I refuse to listen? Does it hurt when I play coy and refuse to give a straight answer? Does it hurt when I walk away, I gave up on you?

It's hurting me to stay, its hurting me more for me to leave.

So I am going to walk away, some day some how I'll come back to you because I always believe our paths will intertwined once again.

I have permanently moved, but will continue to blog randomly here.


i wan myself to forget them. i cried enuf alr. wat do they noe? im sick. im sick n tired of being the ones to always apologize wen i dun see my mistake at all.

i'll juz go on. u noe, my life has 2 sides whch i felt i have to please.
- families
- friends.
last time, when frends were everythink to me, i ignored my family, they hated me so much. but now, when families were the ones whom i see everyday, i ignored frends, and i forever dun wan to see them animore.