let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
A bitch in STL Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:11 AM
haiz...
QL is this women
whom i 'thought' was niceee..
whom i 'thought' was sumone with great religious etiquette...
whom i 'thought' was a pretty decent women...
whom i 'thought' was sumone who cldnt care less bout gossips...

BUT I WAS WRONG...
the fact that she was
A HYPOCRITE,
A BACK STABBER,
A PLAY GAL,
A LIAR,
A GAL/WOMAN/......BITCH?????


I was kind enough to juz give a warning coz i juz cant bare to see a frend whom i treat as my own suffer. I was kind enuf.. but if i were to follow my heart, i would have given u violence instead. I couldnt care less of wat will happen after that for i noe, i will always escape from the captivity.
Today Kak As mentioned u cried.. Victory for me i believed. alright.. i will stop.. BUT only for now. IF u were to start those nasty shit again, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO MAKE U SUFFER EVEN MORE. DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME... YOU DUNNO WHO I AM>.......