Currently under my blk surfin wifi. Cool or wat. Hehe. Juz had a fullfilling dinner wit my dear kak as and Allen. Always the best day of my life when I'm with them. Nutink beats the companion of the love ones. Very full!! We had sakae sushi!! Ferst2 Time for me!! Really!! Soon I will upload pictures of all the time we go eat! Promise! This blog wil look plain without pics. I admit that my blog used to be one lame, angry, revengeful blog. But I've change! Truly change for the better. And I cnt stop smiling everyday! Amazing huh! I believe allah has truly answered my prayers! I have all that I wanted so much all this while! A perfect frend whom I truly treat as families! Alhamdullillah.. Aminnn.. I'll truly love them till I grow up even at my retired age! :).
Is it true,
That dreams come true
is it true,
that love will surround me,
if only my patience prevail.
is it true,
if only i honor my mentality,
i will survive.
glimpse of hopes,
popping ever here and there.
i'm a tired little soul.
too worn out to catch the hint.
crawling amongst the thorns,
i get scars,
but no antidote.
swallowing everything,
but my heart wants it to feel.
i think my heart is broken,