ive read everythink. ive read from the very last page of '35' till the current. I finally noe hw u feel. im really sorry for the past. i didnt noe u had the way to view my blog too. Heh. Silly me.. well. it's fine.
As long as u are happy now. I'll be happy too. I cant believe i wrote all those things in my blog. Yeah.. I guess people do say things they dun wan to when they're fuming mad right?? haha.
Well. Here's my confession.
During the days we distanced ourselves. I couldnt help but felt the hurt. I was very hurt coz i thought u didnt care for me at all. It just feels so weird not calling you, not msging you animore. it was lyk a norm to me already. A norm that would kill me juz not to see ur name in my sent items or inbox. I deleted u frm fb but i was dying to noe of wat/how uve been thru. haha. stupid right. So i lived day by day, just by following ur wall from ur profile. Im so lucky that u did not private the wall conversations part.
As days past. ive never forgotten bout u not even an inch even when i say i hated u. I always look thru the stuffs u gave me. I read the book u gave me again n again. I took out the shirt u gave me and kept it close to me all day. Never did i wash it. And trust me, it smells as good as new. haha. But too bad the gingerbreadman couldnt last long. It died on the 13 December 2009. hahaha. Yeah.. It was rotting badly so i had no choice but to throw it.
Despite all the words that i have said in the blog whch uve read, but all was just the evil in me. The bad/negative side of me which ive long thrown away.
I finally got over it. I guess it was good that we stayed apart for a while. It thought me a lesson. A lesson which i cn never forget. To not keep hatred in me and to let it go. I guess hatred does kill people.
I got better everyday. I felt fully energize and i began to start a wonderful and vibrant life. Ur book kept me going. I even keep it in my office. I wanted so much to change for the better. N i finally did. That's when i called you. coz i feel the sudden urged to. I mean i feel different now and i just dun wish to hate u animore.
Hey, im really sorry. Had i known bout ur feelings earlier and change myself for the better, things wouldnt have gone this far. but lyk ive said, i just want you to be happy now.
At least i knew i once had a true frend whom ive neglected so much that i regret.
Thanks! Take care and stay happy!