let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:42 PM
A hell of a week i cn say.. i only have 2 hands and i have lots of task to finish. finance chasing me, customer chasing me and my boss chasing me!!! arghhh!! i dun even have time to take a deep breath before starting work. I dun even get to eat my favourite epok2 during my 3 breaks. Best of all!! I DUN HAVE BREAK!! Haiz.. very pressurizing! NEA sucks to the max! I want back my MOH! oh well! nvrmnd i will get everythink sort out in no time! I shall be able to perfect my NEA and earn the credits myself.

I feel like taking the forklift license too. hahaha.. (krete blom pass da nak bawak forklift). wakakakakaak!! Yeah its true! best perr.
okayy.. updates.. Kak as b'dae coming.. i dunno wat to buy or do.. well. anw... it does not matter to me animore. after wat she did today. V demoralizing! I couldnt believe but part of me was like.. errrr. who cares?? Fiza's b'dae is coming too!! 19 June! Hmm. wat shall i get for her?? hehe. Its a surprise! =D!

take care peepz! c ya!