let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
COMPARISON Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:08 PM
What is it about me? That I have this heart of compare. What is it about me that I have this playful character. What is it about me that my heart is gracious yet so small in containing. I tried ways and means to tell myself that it is only me, only me. That is of the outmost importance. I know me, that is important. What is it about me that flaunting seems to be the resort I use to gain acknowledgement. What is it about me, that my mouth needs to constantly educate people about me What it it about me , that I find it a must to share my story with everyone. It worries me , Am I unhappy? Am unconfident? Am I desperate for attention? This day, I awaken upon this negative behavior. This is my life, and I am for myself. For the people that love me, And in turn taught me how to love. I need to master humble living. I need to fill myself up with positive contemplate I need to understand that many basic facts, that,indeed, I am living splendid days. in my very own perspective I need to learn to view and speak truth. I need to change for the better thus I can move with improvement Dearest, oh me, myself. Live your life, live a life where my personal thoughts is the biggest. The most fulfilled feeling comes from my complacency. Live every moment for myself and not from people’s acknowledgement. Behind every face is a story, a hidden diary. Only for myself, my diary. its okay to be happy living within one's self.