I just dont understnd why..
People whom i trusted most, i love most, just dont give me a damn on anything anymore.
One moment they could come to you and say they love you, they miss you and the next they just change.
Here i am trying so hard to keep things low, to try to not let people know. But there you are just refused to accept anything. Its true when people say, sometimes its better to stay as frendsy then being a lover.
I could just swear to god that i do not have any hidden intention and i just dont have any bad agenda.
I could say that ive started to love you more than him. But this is the treatment you're giving me. Im just so sad. Dissappointed. I thought you would be able to understnd me more than anyone else.
My parents treating me like some dumps. My bf treating me like shit and you on the other hand giving me a cold shoulder. Sometimes i just feel that dying is defintely a solution out. I just cant bear to face this situation anymore. It is just so hurting.
But what you didnt know till now is that photos of us that we ever took together, i HAVE NEVER deleted it AT ALL. Ive even posted it as a wallpaper but removed it soon after as i do nt want people to think differently.