let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
Sadness Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:19 AM
What did i do to deserve this from you??
What did i do to deserve those mean treatment from you??
I gave you everything.
I gave you all the love, the care, the understanding you need.

I just cnt take it anymore. I just had to say it and im sorry.
I had to leave you. You hurt me enough. Is it wrong to be celebrating my friends birthday. Just the way you celebrated your friends birthday?
Yet today you said crude words to me. You left me with no choice.

I just broke down. I don't know what to do. Am i doing the right thing? Is my leave really an impact to you? You have not even msged me a thing. What am i??? Damn it!!!! It hurts soo much!!