let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Hey. The name is Amirah. They call me Amirah or Mira.
No other. My life is full of choices.
No one can stop me from doing wat i want.
Am currently working but i have the urged to continue study again.
Im in a complicated relationship currently but i love my BF so much!
I hope he reciprocate my feelings too!



deux:
YOURS TRULY!

MY BF AND ME!

MY DEAREST FRENDS OF ALL!

FIZA

NURUL

MY BABY BRO!







trois:
18 days to my BIG DAY!! Friday, December 7, 2012 11:45 PM
Hey yo!! Its been long since i last posted something here. So yaa as u can see its 18 days to my 'BIG DAY'. As usual, i can predict myself werking again.. Nothing new... =( Aint gg to have any change. Just that there'll be new people whom i can have fun with. New people to hang out with on my big day. But its ok. They've been all along by my side since HE left. I still do miss him. I miss him sooo much.. SO SO MUCH.. I need him by my side now. I really do. Gosh.. Even as i am typing down. I do feel my tears at the tip of my eyes. Haiz. Why do things have to go this way? Why this way? Why now? Why cant he be with me forever? Why?? I wouldnt be this way, with him around... I know i have change.. so much.. im not a clubber, but i am now. Im not a drinker, but i am now.. Im not use to be this way, but i am now. Eversince he left. I needed him so much now. I just feel like hugging him tightly and just tell him that he will always be with me in my heart. He will always be mine forever. Till now, i still cant accept the fact. He left me for good. Not a sgl word. If you were to ask me whats my birthday wish this year... I wish and wish so much that he come back to me. Well i know it is impossible. It can nvr be the truth. He's belonged now AMIRAH. Get over it!!!! FML!!!!!!!! Ive tendered my work over at STL.. Finally.. I had the couraged to do so. I felt i needed to leave the place in order for me to get over him. Ive had too much hurt. Too much.. The moment i see him, i juz could not control my feelings. Am starting werk over at some places. Not to be known here. Well thats all for now. Will rant more if i had the time. XOXO Love you always baby.